Prevention – Hydration – Rejuvenation
Full Face $350
Full Face & Neck $550
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment that stimulates the mesoderm to smooth-out wrinkles, rejuvenate and tighten the skin, and improve the overall appearance. It is administered via injections of FDA- approved medicines, plant extracts, peptides, antioxidants, minerals, nucleoproteins, and vitamins.
“Luxurious beauty salon with high quality of service. Always looking forward to new procedures! You are the best!”
– Vika S
Mesotherapy is one of the most popular treatments in the aesthetic industry, as it works for not only your face and neck but also for other areas of the body. Mesotherapy is used to help improve fine lines and wrinkles, address the skin dehydration, get rid of cellulite, and promote hair growth.
The treatment is delivered through injection of FDA-approved medicine blend via microneedles or with the use of mesotherapy gun. The treatment is painless, although a numbing cream might be applied before the procedure, especially for sensitive skin to minimize discomfort.
Mesotherapy Treatment Improves the Following:
- Face and neck;
- Wrinkles and fine lines;
- Flaccid skin and stretch marks;
- Cellulite reduction;
- Weight loss and fat loss;
- Hair growth.
Benefits of Mesotherapy:
- Improves skin tone, hydration, and firmness;
- During the injection, the fibroblasts are greatly stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis, elastin production, and metabolism stimulation;
- The amount of injected material is distributed precisely and evenly;
- With the use of mesotherapy gun, the procedure reduces needle vibration and causes less pain and bruising which allows treatment of more sensitive areas, including eyes, lips, face, and scalp;
- Addresses hair loss for both men and women.
Mesotherapy for both men and women!
Mesotherapy is an excellent treatment for both men and women and can benefit all ages by making the skin look younger and rejuvenated. For the best results, we recommend a minimum of 3 to 5 treatments, 3 weeks apart, however, the quantity of sessions depends on the skin condition and the areas being treated.
We also personalize each treatment according to patients’ goals and desires, and after skin examination and discussion of possible outcomes, our injection specialists will recommend injecting different substances like peptides, antioxidants, minerals, hormones, vitamins or amino acids.
To maximize the results, we are using our own unique methods and special techniques that we gained through many years of experience in the beauty industry. Please contact us anytime for your complimentary consultation on Mesotherapy today!