Are you in the Toronto area, and looking to rejuvenate your skin with a chemical peel?
A Chemical Peel is a popular treatment used for the skin of the face, neck or hands – used to recover the appearance of the skin on the area to which it is applied. Once applied, the topical solution exfoliates the derma by removing toxins and dead skin, resulting in smoothing of wrinkles and imperfections. There are various types of Chemical Peels that may be utilized by certified Medical Practitioner; determined after careful analysis of the skin.
“Luxurious beauty salon with high quality of service. Always looking forward to new procedures! You are the best!”
– Vika S
- A very light, quick peel, used to improve the appearance of skin discoloration and smooth the skin of the area being treated – requiring only a few days of healing.
- Skin will show some redness for approximately 24 hours after application, which may be alleviated with the use of a specialized post-treatment cream.
- Make-up may be applied as soon as next-day.
- Used to gently remove damaged skin. Mainly used for mature, aging skin – to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, freckles, and fine lines.
- Skin generally requires 7-14 days to heal and will appear red and swollen for the initial 48 hours. Sun exposure must be avoided until the skin is fully healed.
- Make-up may be worn after 5-7 days post-treatment.
- We recommend a follow-up appointment to assess the results of the peel and related healing.
- A deeper peel reduces the appearance of moderate lines and pronounced wrinkles, age spots, scars, and freckles.
- Can only be used on the face, and is required only once yearly.
- May require up to 21 days for a full recovery. Exposure to the sun must be avoided until full healing is complete.
- Follow-up appointments are necessary to monitor the healing process.
Achieve Fresh, Smooth Skin with a Chemical Peel
Our qualified Medical Practitioners will determine what peel is best suited for your skin type and your individual goals. Our peels are followed by a soothing facial to moisturize the skin, and promote a safe and expedient recovery.
A Chemical Peel may result in significant improvement regarding the appearance of scars, wrinkles, aging skin, freckles, hyper-pigmentation, sun-damage and sagging skin; to name a few. Our qualified team will provide you with the necessary information required to make an informed choice regarding treatment, as well as thorough, detailed after-care instructions.
Achieve fresh, smooth skin with a chemical peel at Elysium Beauty! Our beauty clinic is located at the intersection of Dufferin and Major MacKenzie Dr. West (beside the Yummy Market), close to Richmond Hill and Vaughan areas. Contact us for your complimentary consultation today!