Your Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is a collagen induction therapy that increases collagen and elastin in the skin, rejuvenates, repairs and leaves the skin looking healthier and younger. It is a perfect procedure for anti-aging.
We are performing the treatment with the world’s leading professional micro-needling technologies that have the fastest, high-frequency motor power and adjustable needle length to deliver comfortable treatment. Microneedling rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of aging, wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks.
“Luxurious beauty salon with high quality of service. Always looking forward to new procedures! You are the best!”
– Vika S
What It Does
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Skin Tightening and Thickening
- Skin Texture Improvement
- Scar Therapy
- Stretch Marks Therapy
- Transdermal Delivery
Microneedling can be used on all skin parts of the body: face, décolleté, hands, legs abdomen, back, and buttocks. Our medical-grade micro-needles are non-traumatic cone-shaped needles that displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. We are using the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety, and comfort.
How It Works
During the Microneedling treatment, small needles of dermaroller gently pierce the upper layers of the dermis, creating tiny wounds to stimulate collagen and skin healing. Through these small, micro-medical needle-channels the biologically active substances are being penetrated within the skin. The advantage of the procedure is that anti-aging components can penetrate the layers of the skin and help fight aging much faster and more efficiently.
Microneedling is enhancing the actions of both care and anti-aging remedies. It helps to stimulate the renewal of blood, tightening of the skin, improves metabolism and skin color.
How to Take Care of Your Skin After Microneedling Treatment
- During the first 48 hours, refrain from exercise, saunas, hot tubs, and sun-beds.
- Avoid strong sunlight, and do not use sunscreen (after 48 hours, use sunscreen every day).
- Avoid touching your treated skin unnecessarily.
- During the first 24 hours post-treatment, it is recommended to apply a collagen enhancing serum.
- For further hydration and to relieve any irritation post-treatment, Hyaluronic Acid Masks can be used once a day to calm, refresh, and hydrate the skin.
- Avoid makeup for 24 hours. If you must use makeup within the first 24 hours, please only use a 100% pure mineral powder makeup.
How Many Microneedling Sessions are Recommended
We recommend a minimum of 3 treatments, 6 weeks apart.
For acne scarring and stretch marks, depending on the skin condition from 3 to 6 treatments is recommended. The procedure takes approximately 1 hour, depending on the area being treated.
We are proud to offer the Microneedling treatment at our clinic located at the intersection of Dufferin and Major MacKenzie Dr. West (beside the Yummy Market) and are happy to service the customers from Richmond Hill and Vaughan areas. Please contact us anytime for your complimentary consultation on Microneedling today!